Explore our unique manufacturing facility
Factory SpecificationsThe best manufacturing technology in the region
- Our facilities can produce 1.2 – 1.4 million units a year, a mixture of various homes appliances
- 32 plastic injection machines – capacity of 170 – 1,300 tones
- Power press (hydraulic and mechanical) metal fabrication machines – capacity from 160 to 400 ton which can produce any kind of metal parts
- Powder coating line with all treatment processes, drying oven, and robotic powder spray station
- 7 assembly lines of ACs, refrigerators, gas cookers, microwaves, vacuum cleaners, and other home appliances
- A R&D department with product development engineers able to support in the product design process
- In-house warehousing & logistics facility
- In-house testing facilities for various home appliances functions
In-House Testing Facility
At Exeed Electronics, quality is at the forefront of our operations; all factories are equipped with quality control testing facilities to ensure all products are tested at every stage of production.
Exeed Electronics testing facilities are equipped to test and ensure production processes and outputs strictly adhere to quality guarantees and standards set for various specified markets.
Our testing equipment can service our own production outputs, as well as third party manufacturers. Exeed Electronics is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
In-House Tests Available:
Our testing equipment covers all aspects of various home appliances’ functions to ensure all products leaving the facilities have no manufacturing faults.
Warehousing and Logistics
- Exeed Electronics warehousing area is approximately 21,000 m², with safe storage standards applied across all areas.
- Exeed Electronics also has a dedicated large containers’ handling area, to manage big shipments in-house easily.
- Exeed Electronics warehouse complex consists of four main warehouses, split into the below areas:
- Raw Materials Warehouse
- Finished Products Warehouse
- Spare Parts Warehouse
- Plastic & Metal Warehouse
- Safe Storage standards are applied to ensure all raw materials, finished products, and spare parts, are safely managed and stored.
- A dedicated team of warehousing and logistics experts can support clients in their exporting and finished product management needs.